1. The types of personal information we collect and use
The information you provided to us
When you fill in your personal data on the Webpage, or contact us with the contact information specified in the Webpage, you provide us with relevant specific information.
We use Cookie to enhance your webpage experience. When you use our service, we will store a data file named Cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookie usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. We use this information to judge whether registered users have logged in, improve service quality and optimize user experience. If you don't want your personal information to be stored in Cookies, you can configure your browser and choose to disable the Cookie function. You can also manage or delete Cookie according to your preference.
2. Do not collect information about minors
3. How do we use your personal information
With regard to the information you provide us, we will use your information strictly in accordance with the law and only for the following purposes:
Send you personalized product information, marketing information, quotation information and other contents;
Complete the sample transaction and service you applied for;
Study and answer your inquiries;
Consumer behavior, market analysis and data analysis.
4. How do we store your personal information
Your personal information is stored and processed by our server in People's Republic of China and maintained by our team in People's Republic of China.
5. How do we share, disclose and transfer your personal information
We will share and disclose your personal information only when it is legal, reasonable and necessary. Such situations include:
• Disclosure as required by law. In order to comply with legal obligations or procedures, support crime/fraud monitoring and prevention, compliance audit and security, we are required to disclose your information to the authorities according to law. In addition, we will not disclose your personal information publicly unless we obtain your separate consent.
6. How can we protect your personal information
We will strictly abide by relevant laws and regulations and take reasonable and feasible measures recognized by the industry to protect your personal information, prevent your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification, and safeguard its privacy and integrity.
However, it shall be noted that although we have taken the above measures to protect your personal information, the Internet information transmission itself cannot be absolutely secure. In the event of personal information disclosure, we will take immediate action to prevent the incident from expanding and inform you in the form of notices and announcements.
7. Your personal information rights
8. How do you contact us
Shanghai Anlogic is not responsible for the damage caused by the following reasons:
Any disclosure of personal information caused by visitors' independent disclosure to third parties;
Disclosure of personal information caused by any disclosure required by laws, regulations, administrative or judicial orders;
Any disclosure caused by computer problems, hacker attack, computer virus invasion, and government control